Solving global governance
We are Konung International. We work with people on the ground to deliver effective and sustainable governance solutions in some of the most challenging environments around the world.
How we do it
Public Sector Governance reform
Public Financial Management
Our global reach
- Dominican Republic activists fear total abortion ban banishes women to the dark agesScores of Dominican women die each year from botched attempts to end unwanted pregnanciesAs Argentina becomes the first major Latin American country to fully legalize abortion, activists in the Dominican…
- G4S migrant workers 'forced to pay millions' in illegal fees for jobsUK-based security firm faces calls to repay charges made by recruitment agents for jobs in Gulf states and conflict zonesMigrant workers working for the British security company G4S in the…
- 'We are worried': Indians hopeful but anxious as vaccination drive beginsIndia launches bid to vaccinate 300m people amid fears over efficacy of domestically produced vaccineEmerging from Holy Family hospital in New Delhi, Ram Verma, a sanitation worker, breathed a deep…
- Give families cash to feed their children, there's overwhelming evidence it works | Arthur Potts DawsonVouchers and money to buy food bring families the dignity everyone deserves, as the World Food Programme has shownDignity is not a word that you would normally associate with your…
- Black women in the UK four times more likely to die in pregnancy or childbirthDisparity with white women shows need for action, doctors say, despite slight improvement in mortality rate Black women are still four times more likely than white women to die in…
- Pope’s adviser says Covid has highlighted ‘existential’ climate riskFocus must be on justice for those fleeing impact of extreme weather events, says new scientific adviser to VaticanThe pope’s newly appointed scientific adviser said the coronavirus pandemic has forced…
"Gender equality is [...] a precondition for meeting the challenge of reducing poverty, and building good governance."
"Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem, and a big idea turn into an innovation."
"[...] compassion binds us - not in pity or patronisingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future."