Solving global governance
We are Konung International. We work with people on the ground to deliver effective and sustainable governance solutions in some of the most challenging environments around the world.
How we do it
Public Sector Governance reform
Public Financial Management
Our global reach
- Most charges against George Floyd protesters dropped, analysis showsSome prosecutors and law enforcement observers say departments carried out mass arrests as crowd control tacticThe vast majority of citations and charges against George Floyd protesters were ultimately dropped, dismissed…
- Handwashing and hot tea: Eswatini celebrates roll out of solar-heated waterNew stations at health clinics improve hygiene in locations where warm water seen as ‘an absolute luxury’, helping to tackle CovidIn Eswatini, the southern African country which lost a prime…
- The ‘doctor’ keeps watch: Assad posters loom over shattered Syria – in picturesOn cars, restaurant walls and buildings reduced to rubble, Bashar al-Assad’s face is plastered across the country, a decade after he crushed the first protests against his rule. By photographer…
- Malawi to bin 16,000 AstraZeneca doses amid fears of rise in vaccine hesitancyAuthorities act to counter rumours out-of-date shots are being used as people drag their heels over being vaccinatedCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageMore than 16,000 expired AstraZeneca Covid-19…
- Scientists sound warning note over malaria drug resistance in AfricaRwanda study raises fears erosion of efficacy may have begun, with children at greatest riskResistance to malaria drugs in Africa may be starting to take hold, according to a study…
- ‘I blamed myself’: how stigma stops Arab women reporting online abuseWomen in the Middle East and north Africa say social codes leave them unable to talk about social media abuse as pandemic pushes sexual harassment off the streetsThe first pornographic…
"Gender equality is [...] a precondition for meeting the challenge of reducing poverty, and building good governance."
"Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem, and a big idea turn into an innovation."
"[...] compassion binds us - not in pity or patronisingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future."